Friday, June 15, 2007

Birthday Wine & Seafood for Gary & 60c

070518: May event. Celebration for Gary’s on 17th and 60c’s on 11th – same day as mine. Since young 60c and I have not had the chance to celebrate together. Not even this year, he was in HK for business trip on the day I had mine. But as for Gary, we had a couple of joint celebrations. One I can remember vividly was in 1993, our 17th birthday. It was held in his house. You know how it used to be, Mom cooked fried mee hoon, chicken wings, jelly and stuffs. We got our high school buddies together, drank orange juice (instead of beers), played some party games and acted innocent. Haha… it got me smiling thinking of those good ol’ days.

Anyway, move forward many many light years ahead, we had seafood at Pantai Restaurant in Kayu Ara Damansara. Don’t know where it is? No worries, I drew a map! Here you go:

Looks good? I just love to draw!

The food on this day wasn’t that great, probably because we started late. The chef may have lost some form catching up with the busy orders. Anyway couple of dishes still made it to my ‘Recommended List’.


After dinner we had wines at our favourite place, Clear Mont Kiara. It was a decent session with barrels of wine consumed - as usual.

Happy birthday to Gary and 60c, wishing both of them prosperity and wealth, which are critical for old-enough people like us.

No comments: