Monday, June 4, 2007

What’s for Breakfast?

7:00 am:: wake up, wash up, poo poo
7:30 am:: iron my shirt (urgh), dress up
8:00 am:: jam, jam, jam (urrrrgh), jam, jam, jam
8:20 am:: petrol mart – newspaper, coffee / juice / soyamilk & ‘breakfast’
8:50 am:: late to work


With such hectic morning beating jam, crazy motorists, and stupid road systems, I just wonder what do people eat for breakfast. For me, an ideal one is a bowl of hot soup noodles for easy digestion. But of course this won’t be possible with such timing. Most of the time I would end up at the nearby petrol mart, contemplating between the healthy but boring sandwich, or the tempting but oily peanut butter & jam donut. Yeah, I have great cravings for anything with peanut butter.

Recently I found the perfect solution in Tiger biscuit’s version of peanut butter, plus a little chocolate cream for the extra oomph! It’s pretty crispy and fresh, and not oily like most of the similar biscuits in the market. Just like eating Oreo’s, I love separating the joint biscuits and taste one side at a time, hmm… still keeping in touch with the child side in me. That’s for breakfast, until there is something interesting.






3 comments:

Catcher said...

Hey man!! Is that your breakfast from yesterday pack? Unfortunately I have nothing to eat this morning, so I am eating it now. The cookies is not oily (good point), the cream is lack of creamy notes ^^, but overall acceptance profile I will give it a 6 (like slightly) out of 9.

Unknown said...

I bought the wrong one.. chocolate..dont think tesco has the peanut butter one. But the chocolate is yummy too..exp with milk..like oreos.

*deS* said...

catcher: yeap.. dats d same pack. bside d flavour profile, u may hav noticed it's packd wif luv, haha..


karen: i work in chcolate company, so naturally, i'm a bit scared of chocolates.. but i'm sure it's not bad too, Danone has pretty gd quality stuffs.. i'll try them too.