Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chocolate Indulgence to Beer Ecstasy – It’s Getting ‘High’ & ‘Higher’

070413: This is not the usual Friday the 13th one would expect. It has probably been more spooky before this date. Anxiety can be scary. But anxious no more, I am finally on my path to another career of great indulgence.
...
Having an ambition of being a true Connoisseur one day (ssshhh…), this career change shall add considerable amount of experience and opportunities to widen the breadth I have under my wings….
But I must pay tribute to all my fellow buddies who have supported and put up with me during this period of prolonged labour
– Alex, Junee, Bee, Woei-Woei, Tomato, Maguro, Potato.
Thanks for giving me the push!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

-Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt-


when i heard tat u've successfully taken the 'ecstasy' of beer, it was definitely a marvellous moment, u were flushed with joy!dude, u r great!

n, glad to share ur joy!

-The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials-